A committee of the six Health Sciences diversity deans assists OHSDEI to create an inclusive culture throughout the Schools of the Health Sciences, and to develop strategies to achieve the goals and objectives outlined in the OHSDEI strategic plan.
Health Sciences Diversity Deans
- Mario C. Browne, MPH, CHES, CDP, Associate Dean for Equity, Engagement, and Justice; Associate Professor, Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Tiffany L Gary-Webb, Ph.D., MHS, Associate Professor, Epidemiology, Associate Director, Center for Health Equity, Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion, Graduate School of Public Health
- Julius Kitutu, Ph.D., MSC, MED, Associate Dean for Student Affairs & Alumni Relations and Associate Professor, Chief Diversity Officer, School of Nursing
- Adriana Modesto Vieira, DDS, MS, Ph.D., DMD, Professor and Assistant Dean for Diversity, Inclusion and Social Justice, School of Dental Medicine
- Chenits Pettigrew, Jr., Ed.D., Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, School of Medicine
- Bernard Rousseau, Ph.D., MMHC, CCC, ASHA Fellow, Associate Dean for Equity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences