Many national health professions associations and organizations recognize equity and inclusion as fundamental for achieving optimal health care.
Below is a sampling of national diversity initiatives at various health professions organizations and association Contact us to add additional organizations.
- American Association of Colleges Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPPH)
- Nurse Anesthesia Mentoring Program (Diversity CRNA)
- Healthy People 2030
- Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP)
- The Hispanic Serving Health Professions Schools (HSHPS)
- White House Initiative on Advancing Educational Equity, Excellence, and Economic Opportunity for Native Americans and Strengthening Tribal Colleges and Universities